Monday, December 21, 2009

[Activity 5] My own digital collage






I am familiar with picassa and pict.com
I use Picasa to create the above digital collage in web 2.0 the one that SST had asked us to download. I like picasa app because once I saved a picture or logo from the internet a pop up instantly pops up with that picture and when I click on it I can imidiately edit it and add it to the picture collage. When I placed it in the collage I can resize and tilt the logo. I can shuffle the logos that i placed in side and so thats how i did the above collage.

There is another programme called picture collage software and I can download it at http://www.picturecollagesoftware.com/ it has many templates to choose from. 

Another application is the microsoft powerpoint. 

1 Comments:

At December 25, 2009 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Loh Kwai Yin said...

Hi Daryl

Apart from Picasa, are you able to suggest other applications that allow you to do something similar? (i.e. the digital collage)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home