Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sarimbun scout camp

What are the three main points that you had learnt from all activities?

  • Team work                 
  • Courage 
  • Taking risks(Don't BE POSITIVE don't TAKE RISKS!!!)

How can this pointers help you?

Team work means like every one coming together to achieve something and over come obstacles. (TEAM= Together Everyone Achieves More!!!)


If I had the chance to try all the activities which one would you choose? Why?

I would choose the high elements (the so "shaky" bridge which is very high) and the flying fox. I just like the feeling I was experiencing when i look down it feels like you are going to fall and as if the bridge was going to collapse. I liked the flying fox because it feels like falling down except that it is diagonal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home